Thursday 23 July 2020

Keep going, keep moving forward

Bismillahi Rohmaanir Rohiim


It has been a very long time since I last posted on my blog. In year 2017, I had removed my past postings and started anew. It has been brought to my attention that we are liable to what say and write in the court of Allah. Though it may have been deleted, records are being recorded permanently similarly in the current digital world.  

In short, I need to be careful and think through the things I would like to share. Do good, think well and be an encourager as the world has enough critics.

Recently, I went through a loss of someone whom I loved. I never knew I would feel this way but the impact was huge. I felt as if part of my strength was taken away and I suddenly became weak. I still lose my sleep and I still do have flashbacks. It will probably take some time before I could be back to myself.

Everything happens for a reason, a strong hikmah (wisdom) behind them. I can only ask Allah to guide me and grant me understanding. Whatever you may go through, take a moment to make du'a and seek His Help and Guidance. The greatest gift that He can give to mankind is Yahdii Qalbaa, a guided heart. With a guided heart, all problems be solved and du'a be answered ان شاء الله.

With that, I end today’s post, may Allah guides us and grants us the wisdom in everything. May Allah ease all our affairs. Aamiin allahumma aamiin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raising our children according to their time

  Bismillahi Rohmaannir Rohiim Allahumma solli 'alaa sayyidina muhammadin nabiyyil ummiyil wa 'alaa aalihi wasohbihii ajmain When ou...